The Hastings Valley Local Services
The Hastings Valley ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the The Hastings Valley site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
The Hastings Valley Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in The Hastings Valley When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
The Hastings Valley Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for The Hastings Valley Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
The Hastings Valley ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for The Hastings Valley and a Place to Meet
The hastingsvalley.nsw.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about The Hastings Valley
Welcome to the Hastings Valley, a region located in the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this area:
1. The Hastings River flows through the region and into the Pacific Ocean from Port Macquarie. It is the second-largest river in the region.
2. The area is known for its beautiful beaches, including those at Port Macquarie, Bonny Hills, and Laurieton.
3. The Port Macquarie Koala Hospital is located in the Hastings Valley and has been caring for koalas since 1973.
4. The region is home to the Billabong Zoo, which is home to over 80 species of animals.
5. The Timbertown Heritage Theme Park is located in Wauchope and offers visitors a glimpse into what life was like in the region during colonial times.
6. The Port Macquarie Hastings Farmers Markets are held weekly and offer visitors a chance to sample fresh, locally produced goods.
7. The region is renowned for its seafood, including oysters, prawns, and fish.
8. The Tacking Point Lighthouse is a popular tourist attraction and offers stunning views of the coastline.
9. The area is home to a number of national parks, including the Kattang Nature Reserve and the Dooragan National Park.
10. The Hastings Valley Wine Region produces some of Australia's most sought-after wines. The area's climate is perfect for growing Chardonnay, Semillon, and Verdelho grapes.
The Hastings Valley is a diverse region that offers visitors a chance to explore everything from stunning beaches to historic sites and national parks. Whether you're a nature lover or a foodie, there's something for everyone in this hidden gem of New South Wales.